Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
So, I have three major problems that I'm not sure how to go about fixing.
I tell Shaun the best idea I can come up with is...... light a match and run!!!
# 2 The closet......lack of
# 3 The kitchen/tee shirt storage unit
This is Shaun's new order of Venetian Homes shirts for all of his sub-contractors.....They have been here for 2 weeks now.....Um, would this be an issue for anyone else? I keep asking him to find other arrangements for his shirts but he says no dice!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Bangal Tigers! Shaun tried to hold this little fella like some kind of poodle or kitten....Not so much! He didn't like the idea. But Shaun was determined to 'hold' the tiger.
This one's for Abby...It is just a little hair salon, in the middle of nowhere! If you can enlarge it is says something about straight hair.....curls.... I can't really read it. Haha, I thought you'd enjoy this one.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
4. been to Africa
5. want plastic surgery
6. want to get pregnant after the summer...
7. terrible cleaner, since I always had house cleaners growing up
8. favorite food is lasagna
9. I want to write a childrens book
10. major homebody
11. I don't like attention on me
12. I'm moody
13. I love going to the dentist
14. We DON'T go to movies
15. I love oranges
16. Pink is my favorite color
17. I'm a substitute teacher, although I don't do it
18. I love photography
19. I faint easily
20. I drive a black Yukon
Monday, February 19, 2007
Sunday, February 18, 2007
I am not sure what is so amazing inside that ball... This picture is one of my current favorites because she loves to sit and play with this toy. She beats her little hands on it and laughs every time she slams her mouth into it!! It cracks me up every time. This is also my favorite toy because it buys me time to blog. what a loser.
My Little Gabby is getting so big I wonder where my little baby went. Time really flies and it makes my kinda sad. I wonder when I will be ready for another one. I can't believe she will be 1 year in June! I got her a little pink birthday dress that is so killer! I can't wait. But for now I love the age and stage she is at.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Saturday, February 10, 2007
1. Hirajuku lovers
2. Grey's anatomy/American Idol
4. Buying Gabby clothes
5. My navy suede pumps
6. Hot Chocolate
7. Pro Active
8. The computer
9. Justin Timberlake
10. digital Scrapbooking
Top 10 Dislikes (at the moment)
1. My sagging stomach
2. missing American Idol
3. Getting woke up before 7 A.M.
4. Not being able to go to the gym
5. hitting all the red stoplights in this town
6. living in my tiny "temporary" house
7 # 6 again
8. getting a sinus infection
9. Cold weather
10. and # 6 again
2. What sports did you play? Soccer. Freshman year I played softball, yikes!
3. What kind of car did you drive? A had a few...First, a black 1997 Jimmy. 2nd, a red Alero, 3rd, a Black Envoy.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? At the game of whatever sport was in season. Then it was off to Nick's or out with my girls...Puttin' at the golf course or random blvd crusin!
5. Were you a party animal? Um, not in the least. But at El Cheapo senior year, everyone thought I was drunk. I laughed so hard I started to cry hysterically because C.J. lawhon put me in the punch bowl (it was a big garbage can).
6. Were you considered a flirt? I doubt it, I always had the same boyfriend
7. Ever missed or skipped school? Sooo often. Especially my softmore year.
8. Were you a nerd? Um, I was the bomb. No, really.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the school song? I don't know a single word.
11. Who was your Favorite teacher? Mr. Myers, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Bair, Mr. Fonsbeck, Mr. Beck!!!, Mrs. Spor, Mrs. Ferrell, Mrs. Stucki...YOu get the idea! I loved them all.
12. Favorite class? Film as art, Social dance (3 years I took that puppy), Oh, arobics with Heather and Kasey. P.E. and Crafts!
13. What was your school's full name? Dixie High School
14. School mascot? Flyers
15. Did you go to Prom? I actually went to every single dance there was when I was at Dixie.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Oh for sure. Those were some of the best years ever!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Grad night, and being so sad it was all over.
18. Who was your high school sweetheart? Nick Killpack. Such a great person
19. Where were you on senior skip day? Wet 'N Wild!
20. Did you have a job your Senior year? no
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns, or Heathers house
23. What did you do after graduation? Good old Dixie State
24. When did you graduate? 2001
26. Are you going to your 10yr class reunion? Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world
27. Who was your home room teacher? Never had one
28. What grade of High School was you favorite? Senior. And junior