1. Who was your best friend? Heather Del Toro and Erica Patch
2. What sports did you play? Soccer. Freshman year I played softball, yikes!
3. What kind of car did you drive? A had a few...First, a black 1997 Jimmy. 2nd, a red Alero, 3rd, a Black Envoy.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? At the game of whatever sport was in season. Then it was off to Nick's or out with my girls...Puttin' at the golf course or random blvd crusin!
5. Were you a party animal? Um, not in the least. But at El Cheapo senior year, everyone thought I was drunk. I laughed so hard I started to cry hysterically because C.J. lawhon put me in the punch bowl (it was a big garbage can).
6. Were you considered a flirt? I doubt it, I always had the same boyfriend
7. Ever missed or skipped school? Sooo often. Especially my softmore year.
8. Were you a nerd? Um, I was the bomb. No, really.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
10. Can you sing the school song? I don't know a single word.
11. Who was your Favorite teacher? Mr. Myers, Mrs. Brown, Mr. Bair, Mr. Fonsbeck, Mr. Beck!!!, Mrs. Spor, Mrs. Ferrell, Mrs. Stucki...YOu get the idea! I loved them all.
12. Favorite class? Film as art, Social dance (3 years I took that puppy), Oh, arobics with Heather and Kasey. P.E. and Crafts!
13. What was your school's full name? Dixie High School
14. School mascot? Flyers
15. Did you go to Prom? I actually went to every single dance there was when I was at Dixie.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Oh for sure. Those were some of the best years ever!
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Grad night, and being so sad it was all over.
18. Who was your high school sweetheart? Nick Killpack. Such a great person
19. Where were you on senior skip day? Wet 'N Wild!
20. Did you have a job your Senior year? no
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns, or Heathers house
23. What did you do after graduation? Good old Dixie State
24. When did you graduate? 2001
26. Are you going to your 10yr class reunion? Yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world
27. Who was your home room teacher? Never had one
28. What grade of High School was you favorite? Senior. And junior