Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
I just wanted to show everyone that Gabby has 6 teeth. This is the first picture I have been able to capture all her chompers! Her front teeth are larger than life, I am a little nervous..... Also, look how dang old my daughter is!!! I can't believe she will be a year old in 2 MONTHS!!!! Yikes, where does the time go?
P.S. Have a baby Nichole!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Monday, March 26, 2007
I am so mad I am having major issues with my posts! I have written a book about my vacation and somehow lost it! I guess all my time away robbed me of my computer skills.
I had an amazing weekend with Lindsey and Heather!
Heather looked amazing at her wedding to say the least! It was a great ceremony and very emotional. I cried like a baby the second she walked out the door. I was so happy for her.
We took Gabby swimming Sat afternoon between wedding stuff. I couldn't get in because that would mean I would have to get ready twice-not happening!
Lindsey and I headed to Vegas Sunday night so we wouldn't have to get up at 4 am on Monday morning....Yep, all you people judging me, I broke the sabbath. I called it a Vacation since it was my first night away from Gabby! Shaun made it 24 hours without me!!!
Lindsey is so funny and such a great friend it was so great to get away with her. We always used to go on road trips in college. We shopped and shopped and ate and ate! Then we went to Zoomanity.....Since I already did a way long post and lost it I am just going to say DO NOT GO TO ZOOMANITY! It is bad news and totally just wrong. I have seen all the Circe De Solei shows and they are incredible. Zoomanity is however disgusting! We only stayed about 30 minutes and realized it wasn't something we wanted to see. We had no idea it was so crazy! So, we felt bummed we wasted $45 to see a show. But at least we got them half price. We went to the room and ordered room-service instead!
Lindsey and I stayed at the Venetian Hotel and lived it up taking full advantage of the robes and makeup vanity to primp for the night!! She wore a salmon colored dress to Heather's wedding and we made a lame joke about the color saying sa-l-mon whenever something or someone was funny. I alomst peed my pants a few times.
By-the-way, her shirt is so not even see-through! I don't know what the deal was! She is going to KILL me! I think the flash really sheer'd the shirt up. Yikes, sorry Linds. I totally would have told her to make another selection for the night had I known....
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Okay so I have a few things on my mind. They aren't the kind of thing you tell your husband simply because he does not care and I hate to make him keep pretending to be interested.
A few things.....
I now find that little voice in my head, you know the one that never shuts up? It is always talking to me in some kind of "blog mode." It is taking over my life! I am a little worried. Last night I couldn't sleep.... I was lying there thinking blog world mode and sure enough I had a dream that I couldn't stay on top of commenting people. Ahhhh! Good thing I am going to be away from the computer for a few days.
Next item of business is how AMAZING those little yellow rubber gloves are! I hope you're all already using them. As for myself, I just discovered how great they are. I had dry and cracked or soggy hands all the time. I wash bottles all day long...Clean my showers occasionally, and scrub nasty toilets. The gloves solved all my problems. I did get two pair, cleaning and bottle gloves. Honestly, I wish someone would have told me about these years ago! I like to clean now! I put my gloves on just to take out the trash. Lastly, I am saying this with the risk of sounding like a total cheese ball. Most of you already know I am a dork anyway. I just have to give props to Blogger! Because of it I have met new off the hook friends, rekindled old friendships or acquaintances and now I even talk to my close Friends more! I love my little blog bubble! I hope everyone is with me on this one and I don't sound like I am developing a strange blog testimony.
I hope you have a great weekend! You all rock!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE.
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do theCarlton
3. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
4. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
5. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
6. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
7. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
8. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt ina knot on the side.
9. You played the game "MASH"(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
10. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
11. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
12. You wanted to be a Goonie.
13. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
14. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose felloff and his cheeks shifted.
15. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
16. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in theschoolyard.
17. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
18. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
19. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because youexchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
21. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
22. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are,but what am I?"
23. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
24. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
25. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
26. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulderlike you were all that.
27. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
28. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
29. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
30. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB"
31. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell," The ORIGINAL class.
32. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
33. You just sang those words to yourself.
34. You still sing "We are the World"
35. You tight rolled your jeans.
36. You owned a bannana clip.
37. You remember "Where's the Beef?"
38. You used to (and probably still do)say "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
39. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!
I just thought most of those were so great, I had to share it.
Just a reminder- SYTYCD, starts May 24th!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
1. I forget eveything! I'm a total scatterbrain and I can't stand it.
2. I talk to myself (yep, out loud. It is a little embarrasing because I don't realize I do it).
3. I am absolutely in love with the show So You Think You Can Dance! I still have both seasons on my Tivo. I'm talking like I wanna be in the audience one day, and possibly meet the choreographers/judges!
4. I love kickboxing
5. I can make the most incredible gingerbread house you'll ever see!
There is my list, I obviously had nothing to reveal. But now I am supposed to tag 3 people to make a list of 5 things or 10 since Emily did 10???? I don't know! So, when you see your name, make a list.
The Hafen Family
The Yates Family
The Schwartz Family
So I realize this is quite possibly the most hideous ensemble you have ever seen but I just had to take pictures! I was so excited to put a hat and glasses on Gabby and go to the park. The best part of it all......She kept them both on! I thought for sure she would rip the glasses right off! She did touch them a lot but I think she was digging them.
It is SO not like me to have my daughter not matching, in ugly clothes with a mop top! I do have to say the Wal-Mart dress is pretty stinkin cute though.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Today I played dress up with Gabby and she was eating it up! She loved all the attention I was giving her! She was posing it up then of course she was pooped after an hour. She had a nice long nap today. I actually cleaned my whole house today!!! Of course I'm sure everyone has time to always somehow have their houses imaculate however, I cannot pull it off.
Well, that is all for now as my little super model is saying mama as we speak.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Monday, March 5, 2007
She also just cut her top 2 front teeth!!! She was really good about it so they must not have bugged her too much. I think I see 2 more on the bottom too!
She is definitely all smiles and so much fun to play with! Things have been so wonderful with her especially with her now taking 2 90 min. naps a day and sleeping from 7 pm to 7:30 every night!!
She isn't the best eater; any advice on what your babies like to eat would be most helpful. Even if I don't know who you are :)