1. You rush home from your job to post a blog or better yet, you try to sneakily post one at work.
2. You have let at least 10 chores pile up at home.
3. You can't seem to think of anything else you'd rather do.
4. Your husband is starting to wonder if you like him anymore.
5. Your mind's private thoughts are in 'blog' mode
6. You have started to take your camera EVERYWHERE....Something blog worthy might just happen at Wal-Mart!
7. You find yourself having to cut back your blog time to fewer times in one day!
8. When you walk past the computer you rarely actually make it past without checking your blog comments.
9. Most of your 'friends' are through blogger.com
10. You make more time for your computer than real life priorities.
11. You have begged everyone you know to start a blog.....and now you can't keep up with them all!
12. You just figured out how to get your babies to sleep through the night but you're still sleep deprived....blogging til 1 am!
13. You have to prove to yourself (if you can) that you can take a blog vacation.