Today is Shaun's 28th birthday!! I can't believe I met him when he was 22. Where does the time go? Well, in honor of him on his special day I thought share a few things about him.
1. Super generous. He is always very generous to friends and family.
2. Germ-a-phobe! He has our cars stocked with Purell.
Gaby even has a bottle behind her car seat that I have to put on her hands right after my store visits.
3. Smarter than the average Joe. He is way smart when it comes to buisness and even book smart. He knows everything in the BOM and Bible like he was there.
4. He is super into fashion. Well, he tries to pretend like he isn't but he generally looks 10 times better than I ever could.
5. Showers at least 3 times a day (ANNOYING)
6. Takes his own (Irish Spring or Dial) with him on every trip! Won't use Hotel soap or other peoples used bars. I guess I just never thought about it?
7. Refuses to moisturize! His poor skin might as well shed like a snake.
8. Loves to watch movies at home, not in the theaters
9. Eats cake, brownies, and all other desserts in a bowl with milk poured onto it. Then stirs it all up! Sick.
10. blue eyes, 6'3", bald and BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Happy birthday Buge! I love you.
We got up and let daddy sleep in as long as he wanted and decorated the house. Gabby had so much fun pretending to blow up balloons after I'd tie them. She thought the celebration was all about her. I'm not surprised in the least. I got Shaun a digital Photo frame for his new office. I'll have to do a post on United Wood's new location. It is looking SO great I love it!