2. The fact that we are leaving for our long awaited cruise next Fri!!!! This is our 5 year anniversary celebration!
3. My AG jeans in The Kiss. Best fit, very flattering (at least in my eyes....) Got them here.
4. My Mac computer and DVR'd television shows.
5. My new way of scrapbooking. Make books right from iphoto. No more outdated "layouts" just timeless, classy books with tons of photos, journaling and the same memories as any other book. Call me lazy, it's all the same to me.
6. my new blanket from Target. It's the softest thing ever. Now I don't have to try and get the blue one from Shaun anymore. We have little battles over our favorites in the house. Of course we both like all the same stuff. We are gonna have to start buying doubles of everything.
7. My extensions. I don't know if I'll ever live without them. My hair is so blah and thin without em. I also have a HORRENDOUS confession. I secretly want a perm (like a huge roller one). Abby knows this. But no one permits me to commit this crime. I'm thinking if they had my limp flat oily after an hour hair, they reconsider. What do you think? Is it possible to get a cute, Doesn't-look-like-a-perm PERM?
8. #7 was not a joke.
9. My last love is something i've had for awhile. Shaun got me a Chanel purse for Christmas and anyone who really knows me knows this is tricky territory. I am SOOO into purses yet I can't settle for any purse on the planet. I've never found one good enough. I'm pretty sure no salesman likes to help me. My point is, I finally (in Feb.) found and settled on one after 4 visits. I had been looking for one since September. Lets just say my criteria for an appropriate purse is steep!
10. One Tree Hill.
11. Jimmy Johns "Beach Club" I haven't had one of these in years, since working there possibly. I've had 3 the past 2 weeks. Yummy.