Every once in awhile I have to post on things I am totally digging.
1. Loreal Double extend Mascara. This stuff is by far my favorite mascara to date. I traded in my beloved Lancome and gave this a go. It comes off so easily when you wash your face. None of that black athletic-looking under-eye black out smudge stain... This comes off all wormy in little strands. Not sure if that is the best description but: it's awesome and comes off easy. Not to mention cheaper than "good mascaras"
2. Shellac Nail products. I am a little obsessed with nail polish and my fingers and toes being smudge free all the time. I hate chips and smudges and all that stuff that comes with polishing them... I was getting my nails done by a friend and have loved the axxium by OPI gel soak offs. But, I wanted it all to myself so I could do my nails any time. So I bought the new Shellac (kinda the same stuff) by CND. and I am absolutely loving it. You have to buy your own lamp and the stuff is a little pricey but it lasts for so long and remains flawless for the most part! What could be better! I can't wait for more colors to come out.
3. Quinoa (Keen-wa). My kids are gobbling this up lately. Stella is in the self-feeding/mess everywhere stage and this stuff is great for her to spoon up. I love it because it is a protein and a complex carbohydrate. It is great for very young kids up to adults. The whole fam can eat this super healthy stuff.
It's kind of like rice or more similar to the look of couscous. Delish!
4. Rockaholic. I've been on the search for a good dry shampoo for years now. I usually wash my hair every other day. I have just entered the 3 day grace zone!!! This stuff is the best I have found and it smells fabulous too.
4. This recipe! (watch the video) You have to like spinach. If you do, TRY IT!!! It is delish! I just made it for the fam tonight and Shaun licked his plate clean with is rare when Im the cook. I usually only rave about recipes if they are yummy and healthy. This is so good for you, easy to make and ready in about a half hour, max. It is pretty much a perfectly balanced meal. I made it with the above QUINOA... wonderful.
Just try it... I promised my frosted flake french toast was yummy and many have agreed,
who makes regular french toast anymore...