Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School









School has started and I am excited because Gab is SO thrilled about it! This is her second year at Barefoot. She loves it and tells me every day how much fun she has. She is always talking about the teachers, kids, and the fun things they do. This makes it easier for a mother to send off her young little first born for 2 and a half hours where I'm not huddled over her helping her do everything. It kinda makes me sad but I'm so excited for her to learn and grow. We talked about what to wear for 2 days. She was dead set on the "diamond" shoes for about a week in advance.


She cried when we had to leave gabby at school.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

So stinkin cute Linds! I'm lovin Gabby's hair and outfit! SOunds like she is doing great!

Camie said...

Ok, how surprised am I to find your blog isn't private anymore...booya! K so pretty much your girls are darling.Stella looks fab for her first day of school, and last but not least, wondering when you are going to be announcing baby #3?

Michelle said...

Oh she looks so cute. I just took reagan to her first day at kindergarden. So much fun. My little guy was sad too when we dropped her off.

Michelle said...

Oh she looks so cute. I just took reagan to her first day at kindergarden. So much fun. My little guy was sad too when we dropped her off.