Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back in this business...

It has been far too long since I've blogged because now when I look at these pictures I realize my children are almost a year older! This is crazy talk. When and how did life move at such an incredible speeding rate? I'm not down with it.So much has kept me busy but if I don't blog, I don't "scrapbook". I also have taken far too fewpictures of my gorgeous girlies.So I guess I'm gonna give this another try but please keep in mind it's all for my little family to have a nice web of memories so I'll just have to brag on them a little here and there.
This has been the happiest year of my life and I know their smiles and spirits are a huge part of why. They love me to no end and willingly accept me with such genuine love. Motherhood brings me such joy!


3 comments:

erica said...

oh my gosh, stella is big! and sounds like she's even bigger today.
haha. get cracking on the blog missy.

so what are you posting your pictures through now? it looks like you've been able to get more than one picture on a post. maybe i miss understood what you were saying. ha.

erica said...

okay, i get ya.
i use picasa to do my collages.
its a google program that is free...just google it :)
its the place i keep all my pictures.
you can do a little bit of editing in there too.
download it and see what you think.
im not too blog savvy really. im pretty basic over my way.
let me know if you have any other questions :)

.mel. said...

Welcome back!